what the hell is "baseball"? [img]confused.gif[/img]
MLB series 10 is now in stores. I finally got an Oriole player !!!!
For the Canadian contingent: Seamheads is the affectionate term for baseball fans [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a game where you can leave to go grab a beer and a smoke, and when you come back, you'll be pretty sure you haven't missed anything [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peeker-matic:
what the hell is "baseball"? [img]confused.gif[/img]
when did baseball fans start calling themselves that? [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a game where you can leave to go grab a beer and a smoke, and when you come back, you'll be pretty sure you haven't missed anything [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HEY!!Originally posted by sculpey:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peeker-matic:
what the hell is "baseball"? [img]confused.gif[/img]
THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!
where do I sign up?
For sure there must be a Dominican player figure arround [img]wink.gif[/img]
I don't know exactly when that phrase came into being, Jor. I've only known it for the last couple of years. I think it originally was a somewhat derisive term for those of us that considered the Baseball Encyclopedia to be a 'good read'. I just think it's a cool phrase.
Dammm !!! I am gooooood !!!
![]()
Yawn!
Call me when they'll make European Soccer figures and Formula -1.
I got that Pujols fig today !!!!! It kicks ass !
Bookmarks